Greetings from the Alumni Office!
We are reaching out to you to solicit your nominations for the IIMB’s prestigious Distinguished Alumni Awards 2017. Since its inception in 2007, the Awards are given every year to those chosen alumni of IIMB who have excelled in industry or academia and also contributed to the society. Last year, Ramesh Srinivasan –PGP 1984 (CEO Ooyala Inc, Santa Clara) and Haragopal Mangipudi – PGSEM 2001(CEO & MD fin UNO) were the recipients of the award.
Here’s how you can actively engage and participate in our quest to find the most deserving distinguished alumni for this year! All you need to do is:
- Identify deserving alumni from your batch
- Fill in details about your nominee in the Nomination form PDF format or word format
- Get recommendation letters for the nominee
- Attach a detailed profile of the nominee
- Send the printed documents to us at the address mentioned in the form.
Please send us your nominations by September 30, 2017. A selection committee comprising of senior members of faculty will select the recipients of the award. The Distinguished Alumni Awards will be given away in an august ceremony on the Foundation Day of the Institute at IIMB. For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
IIMB Alumni Office